Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:57 am 

I'll be there trying to wrap up the national championship in Production Lightweight :thumbup: Congrats to Scotty Turner for "almost" securing the Sportsman 350 championship!!! Jeff Henise has also had a great season, he is leading the GP200 class and we race together often. His F37 bike is fast and he rides the rails off it!

If you have passes to get into the paddock, stop by the Dime City tent and check it out, would be great to see you. We will have six racers in multiple classes attending. They are also sponsoring ACE Corner again this year. I raced in six events with AHRMA this year taking my track school in Feb (Roebling, NOLA, Gingerman, Road America, UMC, Little Talladega) and will cap it off at Barber. It has been a fun year racing this rookie season and appear to be competitive, going to have to bump up to another class next year, undecided on what to build but the fuse is short, next season starts in February.

Barber is the crown jewel and last race of the season, the team is stoked to attend - come join us!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:32 pm 

I'm in and ordered tickets today. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones there. The Paddock is always a highlight and our little group will make it a point to stop and say hello! Racers, be safe and for those of you who have never attended but are on the fence.... do it!!!! This is a well run family event and a first class facility! World class museum too.

“Jeff and Chris are THE MEN!”
RIP John E. Evans

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:17 pm 

Nice Evans! See you there. More fun with AHRMA, what an awesome organization, truly a family centered group, hats off to them :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:27 pm 

BTW, retirement sucks - NOT. No regrets, live today like there's no tomorrow. Never take ANYTHING for granted. Enjoy your friends, pray for your enemies, and always take time to tell those close to you how much you love them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:36 pm 

jim-k wrote:
BTW, retirement sucks - NOT. No regrets, live today like there's no tomorrow. Never take ANYTHING for granted. Enjoy your friends, pray for your enemies, and always take time to tell those close to you how much you love them.

jim, well said.
I want to be you, when I grow up :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:48 pm 

Retro 3 wrote:
jim, well said.

And just WHEN is that gonna be? . . . . . . Not anytime soon for me :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:26 pm 

R.B. wrote:
Retro 3 wrote:
jim, well said.

And just WHEN is that gonna be? . . . . . . Not anytime soon for me :lol:

hey, we have the EXACT same B'day!
My
wife says, she'll let me know... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:34 pm 

Chris wrote:
When we do get together in Fla, we'll have to bring the wives. I'll need Lisa to be the interpreter.

I'm only taking Lisa to barbers because Shane, Mark D, and the rest of those "Southern Boys" just look at me and think "what he hell did he just say?"!!! . . . A gal in a bar Once said to me "Your English is amazing" . . . . to which Lisa chimed in . . . "Yeah, but his American sucks!!!" :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:48 pm 

:lol: :lol:
R.B. wrote:
Chris wrote:
When we do get together in Fla, we'll have to bring the wives. I'll need Lisa to be the interpreter.

I'm only taking Lisa to barbers because Shane, Mark D, and the rest of those "Southern Boys" just look at me and think "what he hell did he just say?"!!! . . . A gal in a bar Once said to me "Your English is amazing" . . . . to which Lisa chimed in . . . "Yeah, but his American sucks!!!" :lol:
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:02 pm 

If you guys see Leroy Mitzel's trailer(a 53ft trailer with Mitzel Builders on the side)stop by and check out the gold H2A I restored for him this spring, he is going to show it. Besides, he is a real fun guy to talk to about motorcycles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next