Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:26 pm 

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5572598521.html

"1976 Suzuki GT750 Water Buffalo triple. This is a non-finished café racer project. There are many new parts and the it ran great when I started the project a couple of years ago. The bike has new nickel plated Jemco expansion chambers, Hagon shocks, high capacity radiator, hoses, new wiring harness (stock) still in bag, GPS speedometer, side covers and many more misc parts. The carbs are like new as I bought them from a guy in England that refurbishes them. The new café seat is already fitted and mounted. The tank has been modified with a flush mount pop-up gas cap. Also converted to newer style mag wheels with new tires and rear disc brake with all new master cylinders (front and rear). There are a lot of spare parts such as tanks, stock wheels, forks and much more. Not much left to do on the bike to finish it. This is a real rare bike and not many of these around. I still have all of the stock parts too. The title is clean and on a non-op."