Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:42 pm 

Although the date show at the top of this is Wednesday 30th September 2015, I couldn't say for sure if that's accurate or simply today's date put atop an older posting. Nonetheless, great article and images of Dave's superb assemblage of everything Kawasaki 2-stroke!

http://www.easyuses.com/an-epic-collection-of-historic-kawasaki-racebikes.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:45 pm 

Very Nicely Done.
Will Dave be at Barber's next week?

Oh, The Lady above the fireplace sure looks familiar... :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:50 pm 

Great article, thx for posting.

I noticed the painting too, who is she?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:08 am 

I am one of the people that has been in those rooms, stayed at the top of the stairs, and enjoyed both the Crussell's company and hospitality. The bikes, TOP NOTCH, just like the two people.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:37 am 

Very nicely done :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:46 am 

H2RTuner wrote:
I am one of the people that has been in those rooms, stayed at the top of the stairs, and enjoyed both the Crussell's company and hospitality. The bikes, TOP NOTCH, just like the two people.

I to have had that privilege, and I just couldn't believe what I had seen. To sleep with some those bikes he has in his bedroom would be great! Best of all his Woman lets him do this. Some day I hope I will get to visit them again, great people, very nice indeed! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:55 pm 

She is a really great lady, and loves both Dave and the bikes, also races as well. We should all be so lucky to have positive women in all our lives such as Lorraine is.

I stayed at Hurley's place for a week one year, between two races, and when I left, I was told I was a good guest by them. My response was, "To be a good guest, one has to have GREAT hosts". The Crussell's and Wilvert's are every bit of all that, and more.

I would think that the same could/would be said for a great many on this board as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:03 pm 

Glad you liked the article, the on line version is less censored than the magazine one.

It took them all day to take those pictures, quite an affair.

I currently have a guy here from Australia taking pictures for a book, since 9am, 8 hours he has covered two bikes, he is staying the whole weekend.

Next time we have some celebs around we will have an open house for the local triples guys.

No Barber, next outing is Phillip Island in Jan, oh after a couple of local track days to prep bikes.

Dave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:12 pm 

Hi, Dave, greetings from Australia - can I refer you to III's "2016 Calendar'' thread at the top of the "Pics and Videos" section. I'd love to see a picture of your N0.17 bike in Steve's Calendar, or any of your bikes for that matter! That No.17 looks familiar of course, love to hear a bit of background on it! Thanks!!! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm 

Here is the photographers web sites, he is from Australia so many Kawasaki's posted

www.philaphoto.com/imageLibrary/index.php?cat=2