Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:56 pm 

Now he left me a positive, but called me all kinds of names in the feedback

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:02 pm 

kawisideways wrote:

I have both of his names blocked from bidding on my items, from experience of course. He also used to go by drslam I believe?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:07 pm 

kawisideways wrote:

Sellers can no longer leave neg feedback.
Positive or none, thats it.
So he threw his barbs in to the wording.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:58 am 

I called Ebay, and they removed them, it is against Ebay rules to leave neg. through a positive rating. This is the guy that sold an S3, and it didn't get bid high enough, so he told the winning bidder that it was stolen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:03 pm 

Let me add to the people that have had "issues" with Richard Bucci. To date, these are his "known" ebay IDs

69kawisaki

kawasakirick

r.d.bucci

h1kawasaki

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND blocking these ID's from bidding on your auctions if you sell on ebay.

Here is MY story. For the first time in over 3 years, I've listed some parts on ebay.

h1kawasaki (rick bucci) hit the "buy it now" on this seat pan
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311771766986?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

I had it in the mail within a couple of days. Took a while to get to the East Coast (Milford, Connecticut, to be exact), but well within the time frame stated on the auction, and I provided a tracking number, so it was easy to keep tabs on.

The USPS attempted delivery on Jan 21st, but nobody was there to collect so they left a note and brought it back to the post office.

Here is where it gets "weird".

the guy REFUSES to go pick the package up?, and then opens a Claim with ebay stating "I did not get it". Ebay, therefore freezes the funds in my Paypal account.

We go back and forth via messages (through ebay, thankfully, as the guy contradicted his "story" repeatedly, which plays into the final result), where he states.....and I quote

You shipped it It is your obligation. Not mine

All the guy had to do was drive 3 miles to his local Post Office and collect it?

I don't know what kind of scam this guy was trying to pull, but in the end he was caught in a LIE. bucci "claimed" that his post office didn't have the package.....Which I found a bit odd, as I had already called his local post office the day before, spoke with the post master, who physically put his hands on the box I sent and said "we are waiting for Mr Bucci to claim it"). :lol: :lol:

Last night, I get three more weird messages from him, and instead of replying to him directly, called ebay customer service once again.. This time explaining that I think there is some sort of "Fraud" going on.

The rep read through all of our messages, saw that attempt for delivery had been made, and agreed that "it appears that this guy is up to something", and closed the case in my favor.

In closing, An hour or so ago, I figured I would click the tracking number to see if my gut was correct....and WHAT A SHOCKER!!!! The seat pan was picked up this morning. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:10 pm 

Interesting, Cody. If I understand you right, it sounds like his deal is to try to force nondelivery, get a PayPal refund, and then go pick up the part(s). He was probably hiding from the Postman.

But why didn't it just get left at Boo-Boo Head's door instead of going back to the PO? Did you ship it with a signature required?