Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 pm 

For Sale: New Old Stock Kawasaki H1 Distributor Cap 21141-001 OEM

I bought a "great, usable, terrific" Cap/wires/plug cap set from Ebay 3 months ago for $150. It was the most worthless pile of junk of cracked wires, rusted cap screws so bad that the heads were gone that I complained to the seller and gave him 2 choices. Zero star rating and complain to Ebay or make it right. Since I didn't think he would cooperate I found a NOS cap in Colorado for the same amount, with shipping, so I bought it. After 2 weeks of waiting for the Ebay problem to resolve he sends me a NOS cap even up if I send him his old stuff back. So now I have an extra one that appears to never have been on a bike. I'm looking for $150 plus $5 shipping if anyone is interested. I'll wait a week then I will put it up on Ebay. PM me if you have any questions
Thanks all, Andrew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 am 

Do you still have it??

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 am 

Yes its still available.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am 

Thank you all for your interest. It has been sold.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 pm 

Quote:
For Sale: New Old Stock Kawasaki H1 distributor cap 21141-001 OEM

I bought a "great, usable, terrific" Cap/wires/plug cap set from Ebay 3 months ago for $150. It was the most worthless pile of junk of cracked wires, rusted cap screws so bad that the heads were gone that I complained to the seller and gave him 2 choices. Zero star rating and complain to Ebay or make it right. Since I didn't think he would cooperate I found a NOS cap in Colorado for the same amount, with shipping, so I bought it. After 2 weeks of waiting for the Ebay problem to resolve he sends me a NOS cap even up if I send him his old stuff back. So now I have an extra one that appears to never have been on a bike. I'm looking for $150 plus $5 shipping if anyone is interested. I'll wait a week then I will put it up on Ebay. PM me if you have any questions
Thanks all, Andrew

I've got the same problem with a seller but gladly his responded immediately. Too bad the item was already sold, but I got to buy a second hand though it cost me $170.

:)