Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:41 pm 

Edit 5: Hey look at that my PM's still work! Sorry about that gents. n2trips was first in and wants to talk about the whole lot. I'm screwing off at work at the moment and I'll be in reply shortly sir.

Edit 4: There's actually a lot more stuff now that I've dug into it. Another natty set of cylinders wit maybe a bore left and I think 2 more sets of engine cases. One ratty and maybe 2 useable.

Edit-3: Added pics of some of the ignition parts I pulled from a plastic storage bin last night. Yes I know that one of them is for an H1. I was tired. :)

EDIT-2:Giving thought to prices but would like to sell as a LOT so... will take more pics tonight and get back soon

EDIT-1: Some pics added. More on the way. Also I believe that if you click through on any pic it will take you yo the full album with lots of other views and other parts not yet discussed but it's still not everything listed (or remembered).

Note: I was going to wait to post this then I realized that Deals Gap must be imminent so I'm getting the start of this up in a hurry in case anyone is interested on any or all of this stuff and wants to try to work out pick up and delivery from Jacksonville Florida with/for anyone who might be passing through here on their way up to North Carolina. I'd be happy to drive out a ways to meet up with anyone coming nearby. This is just a quick heads up. Pictures to follow hopefully tonight.

Anyway, I've been off the board for a looong time but the old timers on here (moo, scrambler, lane etc) will vouch for me. I need to fund a semi insane Yamaha RZ based project and I've decided to liquidate some of my choicer H2 Kawasaki parts that I've hoarded over the years to help pay for it. It's killing me but I'd rather see it used than just sit for another 5 years before I ever get to it. (I'm hanging on to the H1 and MANY related parts for now but that may go too eventually).

Anyway enough with the boo-hoo.

I guess I'm gauging interest at this point. My goal was to build a mill to put in an H1 chassis I have and I think I have enough parts to build/rebuild most of a complete H2 engine.

I have a really nice set of standard bore cylinders, heads and pistons (with rings). I don't know if they're still in spec as far as usable tolerances (the pistons show blow-by so if you're a perfectionist probably not) but they sure don't seem too sloppy and "might" be usable but I make no guarantees. They are otherwise very clean, no broken fins and great for a first over bore.
Image_DSC3056 by superduckz,

Image_DSC3058 by superduckz, on Flickr

Image_DSC3057 by superduckz,
I also have several engine cases you could chose from but one very clean one in particular and the one I intended to use.

Image_DSC3059 by superduckz, on Flickr

Several sets of engine cases but this one was the cleanest of the lot.
Image_DSC3036 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3026 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3055 by superduckz, on Flickr

I have a very low mileage transmission kickstart and clutch basket.
I'll have to look for the plates. Not sure on those.
Image_DSC3027 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3028 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3029 by superduckz, on Flickr

Image_DSC3070 by superduckz, on Flickr

A wiring harness. Don't remember model year. Someone will likely know once I get pics on here.
A "not too pretty" set of coils from a working bike.
Image_DSC3078 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3080 by superduckz, on Flickr

Two re-buildable cranks. One slotted one not.
Image_DSC3035 by superduckz, on Flickr

Right side engine case, left side chain case cover. Have to look for the Iggy case. No promises.
Image_DSC3060 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3061 by superduckz, on Flickr

I was considering pre-mix (yeah yeah so shoot me) on the build so my memory is hazy on if I have an oil pump and lines. I might but no promises.

Sorry, no carbs or manifolds I can think of but I'll look.

Lots of other stuff I can't remember here at work just this minute that I'll throw on later when I go through the stash tonight.
OK might as well show this stuff here.

Early Generation H1 oil tank and side cover. I got it with a pile of donor stuff and am not precise on it and havn't researched it yet so for now I'll leave the exact specs to the experts on here who've forgotten more than I'll ever remember.
Image_DSC3071 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3072 by superduckz, on Flickr
NOTE!! Mount tab broken will need repair.
Image_DSC3074 by superduckz, on Flickr
Other early H1 side cover
Image_DSC3076 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3077 by superduckz, on Flickr

OK and how about a 7/10 grab rail. 74/75 (Experts please correct me if this is incorrect)
Image_DSC3053 by superduckz, on Flickr
Image_DSC3045 by superduckz, on Flickr

If someone were interested in all of it for a project I'd be open to negotiation.
but in fairness I won't accept any offers on any or all of it until I get pics up so please just stay tuned.

Shipping would be expen$$$ive (and a PITA) so I'd also be willing to box it up and hold it as long as you like till some affordable delivery could be worked out. I've done this with Rick Brett in years past with no worries.

Last edited by FloridaSteve on Wed May 04, 2016 10:20 am, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:37 pm 

Put me In line please
:clap:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:27 pm 

Good stuff!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:28 am 

HEY STEVE!! Yeah, I'll vouch for you. We'd love to see you at the Gap...........

Lane

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:54 pm 

Hey look at that my PM's still work! Sorry about that gents. I'm out of practice.

n2trips was first in and wants to talk about the whole lot. I'm screwing off at work at the moment as it is and I'll be in reply shortly sir.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:57 am 

I'm looking for an early H1 side cover if it's available. Or from anyone else who might have one for sale.

Rodney

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:15 am 

FYI. At the moment, sale pending on all of it.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:03 pm 

Sold the lot. Thanks everyone! time to do some RZ parts and mods shopping! :D Stay tuned on that front.