Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:43 pm 

Simon in the UK just started selling these shirts. They look like the old Sex Pistols album cover (who remembers that far back)?

Last month he was offering free shipping, the shirts weren't available yet.

According to the website (kawasakitripleparts.com) shipping is $23 whether you buy one shirt or ten shirts. Is there anyone else here in the U.S. that wants a shirt, maybe we can arrange a group buy?

Shirts cost about $21. Shipping divided by 10 shirts is $2.50. Flat rate box shipping from one location in the U.S. to another is $5. That works out to around $29 per shirt.

I don't want to buy one shirt and pay as much for shipping as the shirt costs. Simon says if the shipping is over-calculated he'll refund the difference.

Any interest?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 pm 

If it's low numbers, I am coming over in 10 Days and will bring some with me (Ill see Simon next weekend) :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:52 pm 

RB, please put me down for one size Large.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 pm 

I'll take one large. Let me know where and when to pay!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 pm 

If he has a 2XL.....I will take it !, let me know and yes, I had some of their albums......"God save the Queen"......"Problem"

We used to go see a lot of those bands from England play at the Twilight Room in downtown Dallas in the late 70's and early 80's.....Exploited, GBH, UK subs, Alien Sex Fiend.......and the Americans such as the Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Jodie Fosters Army, TSOL and the CircleJerks.......you could leave bloody sometimes, got pretty rough.

Oh well, don't hold it against me....Know I'm just a Fat, Square, Old Man (on the outside maybe)

THX Phil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:55 am 

Mike, RB, I'm in for a large. And Mike, The Bollocks, although I'm sure it has another definition in the U.K., was a band from my era in the 80's.
Their hit here, well at the time I was living in NYC, was "Horror Movies". Kind of a one hit wonder band on US airwaves.
So the logo, with it's 80's look, is one I can relate to. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiszAHA4VL0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm 

Spoke to Simon today, he has no XXL but does have Xl - but he is ordering more, he says that if you buy online then the shipping is just a generic price, it will be nothing like that, so either mail him first or buy and he will refund the difference - I'll vouch for him, he REALLY will! :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:21 pm 

RB yes Simon mentioned that to me. Too bad he didn't have the shirts ready a couple of weeks earlier, I just placed an order for other parts in September when he offered free shipping.

The cost of the shirt and postage (net of Simon's refund) still might be $35 - $40 U.S. For that price we could make the shirts here - not that I want to get into the t-shirt business.

If your offer stands I'd still like to get one from you instead and save some money.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:37 pm 

Mike.....that Horror movie stuff is really sick man :lol: .......I approve, I love that stuff ;) .......that CUJO reminds me of my grandmas dog......a German Shepard with Wolf in it.........after chewing up the Mail Man twice (OUCH), the city made them put it down (which is sad, I love Dogs, it was never socialized properly)

RB..... I Just ordered a shirt from the website.....Hope I can get a 2XL.....if not 1XL will work

THX Phil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:46 pm 

Sorry to bring up this old of a post, but whatever happened with these?
I've tried to contact this site today. hope to hear back,
CAUSE I'VE GOT TO HAVE ONE!