Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 pm 

I tried...I've been failing. I try for a while, fail, get frustrated and give up for a while. I've destroyed my name here (I know that for a fact) and don't know what to do about fixing it. I've lost friends over this. I can give up, but then what? I can give cone kits to the purchasers if that will help...I've resisted that, but I'll do it if that will help make amends.

Both car and bike projects have been ongoing back burner projects for longer than I've been attempting the pipes...I have all the parts needed and have had them for years.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:44 pm 

Sell some cone kits to help pay for materials needed and except help from people on here that are willing to help you as nobody wants to watch anyone fail. I will try to find out some info on hydro forming and pass it on and if anyone else here can help you would be greatly appreciated. I am sure you are a good person just was not properly trained by the one you took it over from and that's not fair for you and everyone involved. If anyone else can help please contact Jeff.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:46 am 

Jeff if you can't make the pipes,what about selling your car and bike projects and the cone kits to help pay off the guys that you owe money to ?????? If your car and bike projects are just sitting collecting dust at least they would help pay off some of your debt !!!!! Hope you can work this out,I have heard from a lot of guys on the board that you are a really good guy,but getting ripped off is no fun !!!!!!! And just my opinion maybe you should think about taking down the" Tomcat Expansion Chambers are back in production post " if they are really not,seems like that is just p$ssing off people that you owe money to !!!! Good Luck !!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 pm 

I might be interested in a cone kit for a h1. I would even take a flat layout pieces if it would save you time and cost a little less.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 am 

OK, enough BULLSHIT. Since tomcat pipes are obviously never to be made again, offer up cones,flats and or some kits to appease the masses. I have wanted a set of "Tomcats" for a long time now, at least this way I could make a set for my H2...MY .02
M.Knight,Sr.