Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 pm 

Jeff post some pics of these chambers you are building.....I am interested for my H2A and possibly my H1B....S2 pipes available?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:55 pm 

Any updates :?:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 am 

What's the latest? I may be interested in a set in the not too distant future.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 pm 

"Can he weld" :?:
sorry, can't resist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm 

With all due respect to those involved. Why is this still being posted at the top of the forum? I know of multiple people (including a local guy that I met at a bike meet) that are still owed pipes or a REFUND (from 3-4 years ago), and every time I log onto this forum, its like a huge ass elephant trampling around the room.

Are these pipes back in production or what? If not, I appeal to those in charge to remove it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm 

I agree with '73, while I have no direct involvement, it isn't a good look - anyone else.........? :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:05 pm 

If they are back in production I would like to see a picture of a set !!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 pm 

Wouldn't be better to just say I am not going to be doing anything at all rather than leading people on so you can post on a forum. Or better yet boast about finishing a car or bike. I believe someone should post a poll that this whole thing be removed or such so the unfortunate people that got ripped off and yes they were ripped off plain as day can get on without seeing this. I say remove it and if he ever post about getting the right thing done to these people that were ripped off remove him cause he has proved now he is not a man of his word. It's easy to post on a forum but wouldn't it be better to actually call those you owe and if I am wrong and I am sorry and sorry for the ones that once again got taken as there's no excuse for it. Actions speak loader than words.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm 

Hydroformed headpipes still look like they have cellulite. I am working on that...I think I need a higher pressure pump. Bodies of the pipes look great with Scott doing the welding.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm 

BLah blah blah blah ask for pics and you get blah blah blah. Sorry to my friends that got there money taken you cant even get a picture which now you can do with a phone. Your a joke you and your buddy burned alot of hard working guys wich are my friends so please go post your lies somewhere else. If this gets me kicked out I dont care at least I can sleep at night knowing I never ripped anyone off. You use your health an excuse and then you post about building a car and another bike shame on you as you have no respect for those not getting there pipes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_action

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next