Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:45 pm 

I think you guys know that Tony is working with Tsukigi Racing in Japan to reproduce his H2 Tapered Head TNT/Hot Bike Engineering street pipes.Tony called me a couple of months ago and asked if I would be willing to send my H2 TNT street pipes to Japan to have them reproduced.Tony got me in touch with Tadashi from T.R.J. and we talked about the pipes and the process in which the pipes would be made.I tried to stress the importance of the copies stick close to the originals with some upgrades.From what I understand they build beautiful 4 stroke pipes high quality,and from seeing pipes in Japan I think these Japanese version of the TNT's will be really cool one of a kind set of pipes !!!! I have been really busy and its hard to find the time,but my original TNT H2 street pipes were sent to Japan today 2 Day Fed Ex airmail. Tadashi told me that when the set of prototypes were made,he would send me pictures and the dimensions so we could talk about the final product !!!!!!! I am really looking forward to seeing the final updated version of these pipes as I always wanted to see Tony's Tapered Head street pipes reproduced !! I let you guys know how things are coming.A big special thanks to Tony and T.R.J. for the work in getting Tony's pipes remade !!!!! Also I have nothing to do with selling these pipes,just letting them use my pipes to reproduce them !!!!

Last edited by saint barry on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm 

are they really going to be $2000.00 a set though?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:06 pm 

Cody,talk to Tony about that. I have nothing to do with the pricing or anything else with these pipes !!!!! I was just glad to have a set to let them use to reproduce them !!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:27 am 

saint barry wrote:
Cody,talk to Tony about that. I have nothing to do with the pricing or anything else with these pipes !!!!! I was just glad to have a set to let them use to reproduce them !!!

I'll give him a call... It would be pretty cool to have a set. :thumbup: