Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 pm 

Guys, I just bought a jet kit from Ivan. It arrived at my home in Australia in 7 days. The instructions and tuning tips were clear and simple to follow. Before fitting the kit, my H1E ran like a dog, no matter what we did. I fitted the jet kit and followed the tuning instructions to the letter. The bike started on the second kick and ran perfectly straight away. All of the spluttering before the power band has gone. Smooth as can be. The bike revs clean to the red line and pulls wheelies in second gear. The jet kit is a bargain. Life is better when people like Ivan do work like this.

Mark B

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:00 pm 

I bought my H2 carb kit from Ivan in June. I rode battleax's Ivan equipped H2 at the Gap this year and REALLY liked the manners from the kit. Spoke with Ivan on the phone at the time of purchase and he knows his stuff giving me real world recommendations from all of his R+D and Dyno time. I got the kit in shortly after and just got my first real extended test ride yesterday. I know, a long delay for official results but I had other improvements to make as well on this bike not wanting to rush anything. All I can say is that Ivan's kit flat out works!! :D I'm very impressed and my bike pulls stronger than it ever has all through the rev range. VERY strong up top and bike just wants to rev and not fall off as before with stock settings at around redline. Well worth the money for sure! Thanks Ivan!! :ugeek: 8-) :D

“Jeff and Chris are THE MEN!”
RIP John E. Evans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:02 pm 

I ordered Ivan's kit a while back and received it pretty quick.
Then we moved to a new house, which postponed any work on the bike.
I realized that Barbers is getting closer, so I installed the kits this week.
I sync'd the carbs today and took it for short ride.
Results are very good!
The bike really screams, but I didn't get the wheelies that was hoping for.
I'm guessing that, maybe it's just so crisp in acceleration that it doesn't have that noticeable hit after five grand, like it did when it was running so rich with the worn jets.