Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm 

Greetings all, can't believe there's ANOTHER jap bike motorcycle board that promises to be another one of my time bandits! I sell quality Kawasaki Triples Rider's Handbook (owner's manual) reproductions - with FREE worldwide shipping.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/ericsattic/ ... rom=&_ipg=

Questions? Just PM me. Thanks for looking and cheers to all!

1984 Yamaha RZ350L (Kenny Roberts Edition)
1970 Suzuki T500 - III (current project)
1968 Suzuki T500 Cobra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 pm 

Top quality, excellent repros!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:08 am 

Eric is a true professional to deal with and speak to (especially via phone). I've got one of his 69 reproduction handbooks, and yes it is a FINE quality publication.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 am 

Yep,'72 H2 handbook here, Perfect :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm 

Yes the 72 H2 handbook is great and eric is very trustworthy :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am 

May i ask.. Why would one want an aftermarket hand book? Its not that im against aftermarket parts, they are a nessesity. But hand book! I dunno, it just seems funny. Sorry if i offend, IM sure they are beautiful reproductions. No need for answer, im just thinking allowed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 am 

Well, they are PERFECT repros and they "take you back" - memories and all that! Sort of like a H2 [ in my case!] does.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 pm 

RODH2 wrote:
Well, they are PERFECT repros and they "take you back" - memories and all that! Sort of like a H2 [ in my case!] does.

See the link in the first post for this thread. My latest additions are the 1973 H2A handbook and the H1 Euro points edition.

Rod was nice enough to GIVE me a partial H2A handbook for this project - a "bloody" rodent at the cover and chewed the edges of the book. He even shipped it to me at his own expense! I ended up getting a better book to use as a master for scanning purposes - but I still owe Rod a favor... Rod I will PM you. THANKS, Eric

1984 Yamaha RZ350L (Kenny Roberts Edition)
1970 Suzuki T500 - III (current project)
1968 Suzuki T500 Cobra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am 

Well its about time i did a good deed.
Ive got a nice example of H1D owners manual if you would like too copy it... Well its supposed too be NOS, and i bought it off UK ebay, cost me an arm and a leg. It is like new, but a couple of the pages have been bent and a couple of the pages have fingerprints and the staples are a bit rusty, but other than that, its like new. It has only been used maybe 3 times :lol:
PM me if your interested Eric
Steve.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 pm 

COOPS wrote:
May i ask.. Why would one want an aftermarket hand book? Its not that im against aftermarket parts, they are a nessesity. But hand book! I dunno, it just seems funny. Sorry if i offend, IM sure they are beautiful reproductions. No need for answer, im just thinking allowed.

RODH2 wrote:

+1. It comes down to the individual Triple (or any make/model) owner really. Some like myself enjoy just having as much period correct (including repro) literature pertaining to his/her particular bike, whether it be riders/owners manuals, sales brochures, magazine articles - particularly with the bike pictured on the cover, etc. It's just fun to immerse yourself completely in the time period, and reading an old article for instance gives you a sense of the sentiment of your "new" Triple, as it was just introduced to the market and magazine testers.