Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:17 pm 

Cheers Dave, enough fun. There is help available my friend!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 am 

Dave IS correct.
Dyno is for safe baseline. WOT or near WOT only, if one knows what to look out for.

All other tuning is in/on vehicle.

cliff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:04 am 

Oh, Rod, I heartily apologize... I was sure you were totally done avoiding your dyno being THE ONLY final tuning tool. My error, keep going, your dementia hasn't seemed to have receded....just yet..

Thanks, Cliff, nice to know others see the way dyno's, and final tuning actions/procedures actually work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:43 pm 

Dave, you accuse others of EXACTLY the thing you do yourself constantly. You shame the Triples world. I have never operated a dyno, I have no interest in dynos, I DO know one of the Worlds top Triples tuners and he gets effective and provable results using his dyno. About time for you to dump all your Triples into the ocean, like you said you would, or was that just more bullshit?! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:07 am 

30 years engine calibration
From S/C 2 stroke Neons to 8.3 Vipers.

cliff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:54 pm 

Rod, your "15 minutes" have been up for decades, stop accusing others of your personal and mechanical short comings.

All this total insanity from Rod has shown me that I should NEVER, EVER entered into a battle of wits, and hands on knowledge, with a completely and totally unarmed person.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:59 pm 

H2RTuner wrote:
Rod, your "15 minutes" have been up for decades, stop accusing others of your personal and mechanical short comings.

All this total insanity from Rod has shown me that I should NEVER, EVER entered into a battle of wits, and hands on knowledge, with a completely and totally unarmed person.

Thanks for proving my point, 100%, Dave.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:46 am 

Now, I completely agree, attempting to have a battle of wits, experiences, truth with a totally unarmed person (THAT WOULD BE YOU), is utterly 110% useless. You have succeeded in proving that.

Now, go call someone else you hate for no reason, a liar.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Enough!!
This forum is to promote friendship, express ideas/views... not for bantering & name calling.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3