Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:44 pm 

The Forum needs livening up! :lol: Onya' Dave! :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:27 am 

Ok, Mr. Top Tune Dyno Hero, lets investigate TRUTH. Rod, the Horsepower Deity, does up his H2 engine to the latest "build", a real tear-butt rattler, world beater, super tunes it on his state of the art, super double left spin, ultra step through, end of the world dyno.

And it makes completion killer numbers, off the charts, never before seen, new impossible perfromance. Nothing even close ever seen before.

Rod backs the Top Tune Doomsday Weapon H2 bike off the dyno, because the dyno is firmly bolted to the floor, because we all know, except, it seems, Rod, that NO-ONE has ever driven-ridden a dyno around the block, even in the last 5+ decades.

He helmets up, mounts his personal Seat Of The Pants Dyno onto the seat, response unit in his right hand, and starts, rides The Newest End Of The World H2 murder weapon.

Well, that was about as lack lustre as it could get, dismal. What went wrong? Tires, Ok, gearing, nope, best package, dyno said so, engine..... ENGINE.... Oh, no, wouldn't get out of its own way. How come???? It just made a trillion horsepower...ON THAT GREAT DYNO.

Plug check, and pull heads tell the real dyno final tune disaster, just what dyno's LOVE, first sign of detonation, too much timing (no engine damage, just right on the ragged, unsafe edge), and the other dyno love, plugs showed just plain too rich.

So, after remounting the heads, same as before, Top Tune Rod brings the timing back to real world rideable setting, and rejets leaner, to what reads proper on the plugs. He then re-helmets up, mounts secret weapon, rides, twists speed meter, and the thing is a totally different animal, it is now a real world ballistic missile, rocket ship, fastest thing on the road, wheelie in 4th gear H2.

So, Rod goes back to the shop, admires his rocket ship for a few moments, then goes to mount the next project to the dyno, to repeat dyno top tune setup, on that next bike..........

I have seen, and fixed this syndrome all my life, given truthful, real world help to fix dyno tuning disasters, and taken, and... taken, and, TAKEN all sorts of never ending BULL DROPPINGS from not only Rod (who knows, who cares what his personal problem is with me, nobody needs any of it), but, also more than a handful of others that religiously, blindly believe dyno hero malarchy, and I just take the BULL flung at me, and continue to offer real world truth to fix DYNO TOP TUNE CREATED PROBLEMS.

As I said, Rod, belt up, and learn to live with it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:16 pm 

:lol: Dave, tell us again about the time you won the Aussie 6 hour race with Hurley (great rider/mechanic) by changing oil-pumps! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:22 pm 

I didn't win that race, I was just the mechanic, but, I figure you are going to claim your people did, because of all your hard fought dyno experience in final tuning.

Come on, claim it, you are the dyno hero, we all know nothing would run the way it does, nor as good as jet all does, without your life kf dyno triumphs snd breakthrough

Come on, get to it, you are the dyno hero. Tell us how wrong EVERYONE else other than YOU, are.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:04 pm 

Thought you said you won the 6 hour...funny...can't find it now!? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:14 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14811&p=144942#p144942

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:22 pm 

Why, thank you Jim! :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:47 am 

How very sad of you, Rod, but it is exactly what you do, accuse others, especially me of every adverse issue you can fabricate straight out of thin air you can, then, refuse to add your obvious centuries of "Rod's hands on dyno tuning experiences" for all of us to enjoy, and regal you with the totally false "hero worship" accolades you crave in dyno tuning you so fervently refuse to defend.

That is known as typically Rod's usual never ending "hit and fun".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:07 am 

There is a very good Triples guy in S.A. where I am Dave, has a dyno, gets results and has a lot of happy customers. Very well known in the Triples World. I've never operated a dyno., but do go on! I haven't accused you of anything, except for race wins that weren't! :wave:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:10 pm 

OH, I thought so, you are taking credit for other's work and expertise. Typical, and not worth anything to do with you in future, go have your fun attacking someone else, your 15 minutes have been up for as long as I have seen you on this forum.

Adios..."Dyno Rod".

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next