Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

Dude, you make no sense......... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:48 pm 

For a person seemingly touting for business, Bob, you're doing a really bloody awful job.

There's a word down under that's used to describe your type - dickhead.

Here's a tip - take your fabulous crank building skills and knowledge and shove them fair up your arse.

'76 RE5A
'80 GS1000ST
'82 GSX1100SZ
'82 GSX1100SXZ
'86 RG500G
'09 DR650SE
'10 GSX1300R

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 am 

thanks for the insults hope u like the big bottle of ky when u send your cranks out .and by the way jamoo if u can read I said johhny o has been here nothing about work done for him duhhhhhhhhh I guess Ill grab my coffee look out at my big lake maybe wipe the dust off my 10 restored h2s and start tinkering with the other h2 restos life sucks wish I had an extra 100 bucks I need to buy food haven't ate in days. lmao don't work too hard . u jealous fucks have a great day

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 am 

I've been rebuilding cranks for all sorts of stuff for years, was one of two persons that got all the KZ cranks that spun the left wheel sets and were replaced under warrantee in the early 1980's. I have worked on cranks for all brands that used pressed together cranks, two and four stroke, and car stuff like Okrasa, SPG, SDS and other VWW/Porsche, Aprilia, Konig, others that most pressed crank people wouldn't touch.

There were only three guys that I would ever have do a crank for me, and one is dead, the late Jeff Bratton, Kevin Cameron, and Erv Kanemoto. And, YES, I have redone rebuilds by some of the people thought to be "crank Gods", including the also late Damon Kirkland (RIP, sir).

As far as the pricing on your rebuilds, Bob, I rebuild stuff, including cranks, as if they were going into my own personal engines, NOT for the money. Those that do charge for their crankshaft rebuilding services, usually set their pricing for their quality level. YOUR pricing is VERY LOW.

NO INSULT to you, JUST FACT, Bob, you ain't one of 'em, never will be.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 am 
Site Admin

I find this very entertaining, but if you guys want it stopped, I will lock the thread.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:57 am 

ok 500 labor u supply parts lmao that make it any better. moronssssssss ok lock the thread im done there shutting the water and electric off in my trailer tonight. it will be cold

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Addiction problems? :wtf:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:15 pm 

I dunno, John, I don't think Bob's done just yet.........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:44 pm 

turbobob wrote:
thanks for the insults hope u like the big bottle of ky when u send your cranks out .and by the way jamoo if u can read I said johhny o has been here nothing about work done for him duhhhhhhhhh I guess Ill grab my coffee look out at my big lake maybe wipe the dust off my 10 restored h2s and start tinkering with the other h2 restos life sucks wish I had an extra 100 bucks I need to buy food haven't ate in days. lmao don't work too hard . u jealous fucks have a great day

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 pm 

I didn't want to high jack this thread but I see it's not really an issue now. I like rusty cranks :mrgreen:
It gives more of a "WOW" factor when they are completed. :D

"Let's keep your crankshaft great!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next