Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:26 pm 

With a reaction like that to a simple question, I'd hate to see how things go when $hit hits the fan! :roll:

http://kawatriple.com/wtf/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 pm 

I signed in expecting a picture of a crank........ The polishing looks good.... :wtf:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:21 pm 

W O W indeed Jim.

Instead of answering the question, he just gets pissy and insulting???

Whats your issue Bob?
Nobody else has stepped up and said it, so I will.
You have a real crappy attitude Buddy.
A lot of your posts are suggestive that folks who were triple owners and have worked on them forever are less knowledgeable than you and even to the point of we dont know sh1t sometimes.
All you had to say was yes or no, about knowing how to replace pins as he asked.

Yeah, I know that flies like sh1t, but you will surely catch more of them with honey Bub.....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:05 pm 

again what part of pressing the whole crank apart don't u guys understand? duh if the rod pin is rusty the bearing is pitted so forth the rods next sometimes the rod is saveable again that come when it is pressed apart for inspection. I guess u guys can get your pants pulled down. amazing how much bs is on this site I could care less if one crank is sent to me don't need the money. my work is impeccable ask johhny o hes been here

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:40 pm 

Jim wrote:

Wow.

I guess he missed the day where they explained how to treat the folks who want to spend their money. :shock:

Bob,
A simple reply of "defective parts must be replaced" would have sufficed instead of getting nasty.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:48 pm 

When he said "no rusty cranks", I was wondering if he simply prefers not to source replacement pins, and therefore wants cranks that don't need those parts replaced. The crank I need to get rebuilt has the big-end rod radial play at the service limit, so I know it's likely to need more parts than just main bearings and seals. Anyway, I got more than enough of an answer to be able to make a decision about where not to send it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:16 pm 

wa wa sour grapes ive had enough of this site later boys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

If you didn't need the business, then why even post here? You are abusive, and as far as I know, Johnny O's motor hasn't even been started yet. I'll stick with my guy that has done 100's of cranks........

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:56 pm 

Am I glad I am not in this discussion, being "Invalid" as I seem to be.

I have done my own cranks, and cranks for everyone in creation for over 40 years, including a lot of race teams, including the original "Team Hansen" and "Team Kawasaki Road Race", and "Team Kawasaki Motocross, Off Road, Six Day's Trials", and, one heck of a lot more, but, I'll just stay doing exactly that, no help from, nor given to anyone else, its just a lot safer that way.

OK, back to all the fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:00 pm 

who said I rebuilt his crank lol I didnt

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next