Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sneaky customer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:49 am 

Well ladies and gentlemen, now I have to give you my two cents on loud pipes! Funny how you point out that BOTH car driver’s said “I didn’t hear him” and then pulled out in front of him. I wonder why that was so unexpected by both bike riders? Ok, then what have we learned………….keep your eyes open, keep your mind on the task at hand, and anticipate these cars. Don’t depend on the loud noise from your pipes to save you (DUH). Have your headlight on. For the comment “Loud pipes don’t saves lives”, it can, it does, it has! Want the proof “I’m right here my friend and I can tell you without a shadow of doubt my loud pipes kept me from getting sideswiped off my bike doing 75 on the highway”. So, here’s your PROOF typing away on the forum! I’m sure the bike rider who didn’t get killed or in an accident today would/could tell you with the loud pipes that he or she has had someone about to merge in they're lane and heard them and didn’t. Ok, again, what did we just learn? Loud pipes can help you to be heard “aka seen”, and also loud pipes will not help the person pulling out in front of you to see you and you will get hurt if you’re not paying attention. And, now you know “I have a LOT of common sense and I’m not moronic H2RTuner”! :thumbup:

So, I say with my own living PROOF that “Loud pipes can save lives” and the notion that they can’t and won’t is NONSENCE. You have your opinion and you’ve read mine now let’s get off this subject. :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

We can all get our point across without name calling, so let this be the end of that........ :wtf:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:53 pm 

Call yourself whatever you want, but, "loud pipes DO NOT save lives". Please post proven fact that loud pipes save lives, I'd like to see it, please.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

Stop it Dave. We all know it is possible in some cases an accident was avoided because of a loud exhaust. It's just not a "fall back" safety, and causes more trouble than helping safety. Craig believes he avoided one, so that an example, nuff said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:40 pm 

Ja-Moo wrote:
We can all get our point across without name calling, so let this be the end of that........ :wtf:

Ja-Moo wrote:
It's because of the douche bags with loud pipes that will end up screwing us all.

:e11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

That was in general......... :e11 :e11 :e11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:59 pm 

JayDav wrote:
Ja-Moo wrote:

Ja-Moo wrote:
It's because of the douche bags with loud pipes that will end up screwing us all.

:lol:

http://kawatriple.com/wtf/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 am 
Site Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-ytACeVM0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:43 pm 

OMG !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 am 

RING DING DING AND STING!
Attachment:
sting.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next