Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 pm 

I got these two sport cams a while back and been playing around with them since. Yesterday was warm, had the day off, and figured I’d stretch the ole girls legs a bit and do some film. This is my first crack at doing pic in pic and you’ll notice the splice points. Practice makes perfect I reckon. :D I took the same trip with all of them, around what I call the ‘tuning block’. :lol:

This is Marks s2a we recently collected. Got her all rejetted for my area and she’s running great. Really pulls well, but I may raise the gearing to s3 to stretch it out a bit more. :thumbup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmW3YCdcHB4

The S3 made an appearance and was in great form. Should have mashed it more on the straights but the clutch likes to cut loose one in a while on anything over half throttle. I really like this bike with all the mods. Horsepower is not a problem with the taller gearing, even on the interstate. 8-) One day I’ll address the clutch. Might try an additional plate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vKRE8cNF2o

The H2 didn’t get as many miles this year as I’d had liked due to tuning/intake issues, but now she’s running much smoother and stronger. Now that it’s about tuned right, next will be some additional motor work like the s3 had done. 8-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESvqa86x1eo

71 Yammi RT1B
83 HD Sportster
03 Yammi R1
06 Kaw 750 Vulcan (wife’s bike)
12 Yammi vstar 250 (wife’s bike)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

Nice! :thumbup: We don't get near enough videos here........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:13 am 

The H2 sounds great! Makes me want to get mine out...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 pm 

Thanks. 8-) It was nice to swing all of them around the block. By Jan 1st, you can hang it up, next possible ride won't be till March sometime. :thumbdown: All three ran well that day and I was feening for a spritely ride. :lol:

These aare 4k cameraas but my laptop doesnt have enough power to work with them. These were done in 1080p/30 and turned out well. I'd like to get a couple more for some other vantage points. The children are getting me better mounts for Christmas. 8-)

71 Yammi RT1B
83 HD Sportster
03 Yammi R1
06 Kaw 750 Vulcan (wife’s bike)
12 Yammi vstar 250 (wife’s bike)