Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:19 pm 

This is my next motorcycle !!!!!!!
MV Agusta Brutale 675 triple,real pictures !!!!!

http://www.mv-agusta.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=230

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm 

You sir, have discovered something much more expensive than restoring a Kawasaki Triple. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 pm 

Cool bike, but you sure you want to give up a Kaw triple for it?

Last edited by Jim on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 pm 

Jim,no not really,but the fact is the triples are just sitting in my garage doing nothing.Since I got your S3 pipes chromed,I wanted to work on my triples,both the H2's and the S3,but at this stage in my life I have other things to do with my time !!!!!! I will always have triples,but I want a new bike I can just go ride and not have to put the time into it !!!! I spent from 1997 to about 2005 in my garage every spare minute I had,to the point of my wife being mad at me !!!!!! Once the twins were born,life changed in a big way !!!! I think later in my life as my twins get older I may have more time to go back into the garage,but not in the near future !!!! To be honest I have really been out of triples for the last 8 years !!!!!!! Kawasaki triples will always be my first love and I will always have something to do with them........but it is time for something new !!!!! I never really liked any other 4 stroke enough to buy one,even thought I like alot of the 4 stroke bikes.I started looking at the Brutales a couple of years ago.The 1090 rr is a 190mph naked street bike,which is too expensive and too much bike for a this 52 year old man.The 675 is a triple and rumor has it that they are going to make a R version of it,with better shocks and bigger pistons and call it a 800 !!!!! I love the Corse version of the 1078 brutale !!!!! So its fun to think of the possibilties of the mods for the 675 triple.I also know that some people think the brutales are ugly,and thats fine,but for a 4 stroke they do it for me !!!!!! And Roto yes I know they are expensive,but I hope worth it !!!!!!! Here is the picture of the Corse 1133 brutale below !!!!!

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/f4spr_c/24141087.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:53 pm 

THAT IS one nice ride for sure.

But, there are two questions I have about it,

Are you gonna ditch that rear curb feeler of a wasp extension, and put a real tail light and signals on it??

And,

Do buyers get a sister to the incredibly good looking woman sitting on it when they buy that bike at the dealership??

If so on Q-2, I'm IN for one.

BTW, you are really gonna like that bike, they are really neat.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

I thought you didn't like "transformer" bikes? But hey, if you like it........ :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 am 

JA,you are right,I don't like transformer bikes,but there is something about this one that does it for me(maybe just the fact that it is a naked triple) !!!!! MV said it should come in around the same price as the triumph speed triple in the US !!!!! I still like the Harley street rod,but if MV keeps the price down this little bike should be alot more fun than the heavy Harley,plus there should be lots of cool mods for the MV !!!!!! To tell you the truth I should wait until the 800 comes out,but who knows how long that will take !!!!!!! I've been watching the MV Agusta Brutale forum for the last year or so,guys seem to be having a blast on the Brutale's !!!!! They seem to like their Brutale's as much as we like our triples !!!!! Transformer 1 out !!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:51 am 

Beautiful Girls............. (sigh!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:34 am 

Triples have a unique sound to them, both two and four strokes and I Like EM.....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 am 

Bill B wrote:
Triples have a unique sound to them, both two and four strokes and I Like EM.....

Like the inverted cylinder Nembo Super32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELwjD5Jrgpw&feature=related

You will love the MV.......the details in design are a wonderful thing.