Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 am 

Don't forget the blinding reflection and glare on a sunny day, can you say "Snowblind"? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 am 

BarryB wrote:
Ja-Moo wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much, CA is more than broke, and in huge debt. 40,000.00 a MILE! And after the first rain, and 100 law suits, it will be removed.

Your data is inaccurate. California actually has a $6.1 billion surplus for 2018.

gerry brown proposes to spend 131 B in 2018 from the states general fund to achieve that 6.1 B surplus in deficit spending. He proposes 190 B spending through next year. He's trying to spend the general fund (money with specified targets to spend on) in order to make his legacy (pathetic) look better. Deficit is different than Debt. The state will still have somewhere in the neighborhood of 1T dollars in debt.

The state had a 27B deficit when he took office; he now must spend 131B to get to that 6.1B; thats 131B already ear marked for other things.

Forget about the dollar numbers themselves; it's the method of how the tax payers money is handled thats pathetic....spending the peoples general fund as his majesty see's fit.......leftist care not for any government BY THE PEOPLE - FOR THE PEOPLE.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:24 am 
Site Admin

Walms wrote:
this is the first I've heard that heat absorbed by roads is causing global warming.
As already stated, just wait until this stuff wears smooth and becomes slicker than goose $hit when wet.

Even if it did happen, just like the white and yellow stripes, deposited rubber and grime will turn it black anyway. Plus the reflected heat just doesn't cease to exist because it's reflected........ :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 pm 

Only in California, I thought this was a joke at first. I don't know about roads but as an HVAC guy White Rubber Roofs and Black Rubber Roofs are worlds apart. The White ones may be better at energy savings, (Though I have no idea if they are) but they suck and are outright dangerous to work on equipment. They are blinding like you ain't never seen. I could see a guy walking right off one.