Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 am 
Site Admin

RODH2 wrote:
...once I was doing about 290Kph on the ZX10R and I thought I saw a Kangaroo, about 7 kilometres ahead of me....... :lol:

Boy, you can tell Rod is a triple guy, and yet another wives tail is born........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:01 pm 

What KTM needs to do is develop a new 2T Street Bike and sell it as an "Eco Friendly Hybrid that utilizes the latest in Green Technology " :D Ford took a Turbo and called it Eco Boost so, what the hell.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm 

The new full-fairing sport bikes are incredible. The GSXR1000 now has variable valve timing, among several other amazing modern features. The ergos are tough to do long distance, but nothing else compares in terms of raw performance. Kawi's 5th gen ZX10R is also incredible. Superbike tech on the street bikes now. Way more tech than I want or need. So they offer the Z1000 or Ninja 1000 as alternatives. Both are grossly underpowered compared to the ZX10R engine though. And they dont look good either. A retro Z1 will be great if they get it right! Im praying, LOL!