Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:14 am 

....and Coopers home brew kits ensure the best is made! :lol: (actually a significant part of their marketing!)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:29 am 

Moved from S. California to Georgia back in '97 after living there my whole life. I would never go back. If you stay clear of Atlanta, GA is a wonderful place to live. Especially in the Northern part of the state. We are ten minutes from a huge lake which is empty during the week and close enough for Sunday morning rides on great North GA mtn. roads. Reasonable taxes and (outside of metro Atlanta) deep red. Oh, and getting a weapons permit is as easy as saying hello to the local sheriff.

1976 KZ400
1979 XS650 Cafe
1982 GPz750
2001 KZ1000P
1965 Mustang
1967 Triumph GT6
1976 Bronco
"If you didn't build it; it's not really yours"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:46 am 

RODH2 wrote:
....and Coopers home brew kits ensure the best is made! :lol: (actually a significant part of their marketing!)

Do you have training wheels on your motorcycles too?

:P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:11 pm 

I thought about home brew, but it looks labor-intensive and time-consuming from what I have seen, and I have been less than impressed with most of those I have tasted. Admittedly, that was a long time ago, and I guess you are set up for an efficient operation. And as I get older, it's less beer, unless it is really hot. Apologies to the O.P. for wandering off thread, too!! "Training wheels"...? Why, I was riding Triples when you were still being toilet trained, Mate ...........!! :P :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:05 pm 

Making beer from a kit is equivalent to having training wheels on your motorcycles. :lol:

(And I had been using the potty at least a year or two before the H1 came out, since I was 11 at the time. :lol: )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:14 pm 

I was 20 in '70 when I bought my H1........ good times, (lots of beer!)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:21 pm 

I was 20 in '78 when I bought my H2, and yes, lots of beer back then!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:59 pm 

....rambling on, the combination of a H1 front drum brake, and lots of beer was an interesting stage of my motorcycle development....... hence my appreciation of H2's! :think:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:02 pm 

So how to this thread turn into talking about beer? :wtf: I need advice on where to move :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:05 pm 

RODH2 wrote:
....rambling on, the combination of a H1 front drum brake, and lots of beer was an interesting stage of my motorcycle development....... hence my appreciation of H2's! :think:

the front brake looked the part BUT :shock: , a one hit wonder , compared to others is was average But the performance of the bike made it seam a lot worse than it was , I had a 380 Suzuki with the 250 front drum , fitted water bottle front four leading brake ( with ferrod green racing linnings ) was DANGEROUS :o in the wet !!!!,but would out brake most discs at that time :D :D , and just about living in the USA , I think whair Dale lives sounds pritty good to me :thumbup: , but he should keep it quiet or it will be full of people like us :D :D :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next