Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:03 pm 

67lotus49 wrote:
It's my commuter car Barry. The adaptive cruse control is amazing. No more pushing a clutch in 10,000 time a day stuck on the 91 fwy.
Will be a good car for the Colorado winters too. Not a drop of rain or snow here, and none it sight.

Good for you Ron! Subaru's are super popular here - they're everywhere.

Not to open the Climate Change Box --- but we've been unusually warm with only a slight dusting last month and nothing in the future either - very dry....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:19 pm 

Seems Subies are really gaining in popularity, you see them everywhere and the people who own them LOVE them.
Had a girlfriend way back who had a late 70's model can't remember which, It wasn't the Subaru I noticed when I meet her 8-)

As of late my daughters boyfriend really hops them up and does a lot of ice drift racing with them, but as his dad says he would love to see one that wasent in his barn with the engine out!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:03 pm 

BarryB wrote:
67lotus49 wrote:
It's my commuter car Barry. The adaptive cruse control is amazing. No more pushing a clutch in 10,000 time a day stuck on the 91 fwy.
Will be a good car for the Colorado winters too. Not a drop of rain or snow here, and none it sight.

Good for you Ron! Subaru's are super popular here - they're everywhere.

Not to open the Climate Change Box --- but we've been unusually warm with only a slight dusting last month and nothing in the future either - very dry....

Spoke too soon,,,,, weather forecast yesterday was nice all week, just now looks like snow Sunday but not heavy (take that as could be dusting, could be a foot). You're gonna love the weather here, it's really fun! I mean it too fun/exciting etc. Here in the Springs area it never lasts though.