Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 pm 

mraxl wrote:
Don't bring Jim Hinshaw into it... he is limited by what you allow. Jim has/does serve the Triples community well.
At the price that you ended up quoting me, after so many non responses, I could buy them from Simon in the UK cheaper.
You are an a$$hole in my book.
Your quote to me was considerably higher than what Jim was posting as a retail price to the public. What fool would take that offer?

Fact is, that for anyone needing 400 pistons, Simon has them in stock and available.... that was my objective!

Dale,

Below is the one PM I have from you, you sound like a child whining for attention. I spoke with you and explained that we already had distribution for the range and you seemed miffed.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm
John,
I really have no desire to get into the parts business but I will buy 5 sets of each bore size of 400 pistons if none of your vendors is willing to step up to the plate.
Please provide details.
What about minimum reorder quantities?
Do you already have specs for the 400 pistons?

Dale
mraxlx@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

Absolutely false! I never received a reply to ANY PM sent to you.
And yes, my interest was, and is, getting a quality piston available to 400 owners. If that is whining then I admit to it.
I have never had any desire to profit from the Triples community and that has been demonstrated repeatedly. Trying to portray me as some kind of opportunist won't fly on this board or many others.

Why not post all the other PM's I sent and while you're at it post your replies?

You stated that you could provide 400 pistons in quantity with a confirmed order and I responded. You offered no response and had Jim to intervene with a pre order thing and a pre order price well less than anything you intended to offer me (or consumers). Your offer was in-genuine and if you had no intention of upholding the offer at any acceptable price then why make it?

You have been shown as what you are, now, to all. Trying to make me the bad guy in this incident is fruitless!

Your venture into the S2 piston venue was ignorance on your part.... why bring that up when we are discussing 400's?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm 

mraxl wrote:
Absolutely false! I never received a reply to ANY PM sent to you.
And yes, my interest was, and is, getting a quality piston available to 400 owners. If that is whining then I admit to it.
I have never had any desire to profit from the Triples community and that has been demonstrated repeatedly. Trying to portray me as some kind of opportunist won't fly on this board or many others.

Dale,

I spoke with you when we gave you pricing, why are you so angry? Jim Hinshaw was the first person/company to bring Wossner pistons to the triples customers so we offer him the first opportunity to get them back out to the collectors, builders etc..you are bitter and it shows...how about this, perhaps Wossner USA will not supply S3 pistons as a stocking part since you have such a problem with it? Then the customers can order from Europe and pay 150 USD + per set for them landed in the USA.

BTW, the pistons for the triples in the link you supplied earlier seem to be of a Wossner piston for a 500 model and not the S3.

John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 pm 

Wossner Pistons wrote:
Dale,

Below is the one PM I have from you, you sound like a child whining for attention. I spoke with you and explained that we already had distribution for the range and you seemed miffed.

To publicly post the PM (PRIVATE Message) tells me all I need to know.

:thumbdown:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 pm 

motohorseman wrote:
Wossner Pistons wrote:
Dale,

Steve,

When Dale comes on here and posts his drivel, name calls etc private messages are fair game, he could have sent a PM, Called, emailed etc..he needs to man up as well. Remember, nobody wins at the internet wars... :banghead

As for you, if it bothered you so much you should not have re-posted the re-post as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 pm 

Wossner Pistons wrote:
motohorseman wrote:
Wossner Pistons wrote:
Dale,

Steve,

When Dale comes on here and posts his drivel, name calls etc private messages are fair game, he could have sent a PM, Called, emailed etc..he needs to man up as well. Remember, nobody wins at the internet wars... :banghead

As for you, if it bothered you so much you should not have re-posted the re-post as well.

You are making a fool of yourself, do not point the finger at anyone else, especially me.

I expected a company such as Wössner to of hired a professional.....

You make them (Wössner) look bad with your actions.

I'm sure others have already saved screen shots, the home office should be aware of how you treat customers and end users.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm 

motohorseman wrote:
Wossner Pistons wrote:
motohorseman wrote:
Wossner Pistons wrote:
Dale,

Steve,

You are making a fool of yourself, do not point the finger at anyone else, especially me.

I expected a company such as Wossner to of hired a professional.....

You make them look bad with your actions.

I'm sure others have already saved screen shots, the home office should be aware of how you treat customers and end users.

Steve,

That is fine, they don't need to save screen shots as I am not going to remove my postings nor edit them. If customers want the pistons great however we are not going to twist anyone's arm to order/pay for parts. Steve you can deflect all you want however look at what you said was bad to do and then you did it.

Wossner companies work very hard to supply a premium part to distributors and end users at a lower price than other similar companies, in doing so we must make sure to support our customers and not simply copy another persons design(s). When Wossner sends us pistons for an engine we let customers know about it and make sure to stand behind the product with technical assistance, some sponsorships and are heavily invested in the future of our many companies. As I said nobody wins the fight on the internet. Me personally, I would rather settle some matters the old fashioned way..simply agree to disagree and toss one back when it's all said and done.

John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

John,
I see you have deleted your post with my PM to you....
here it is:
Quote:
John,
I really have no desire to get into the parts business but I will buy 5 sets of each bore size of 400 pistons if none of your vendors is willing to step up to the plate.
Please provide details.
What about minimum reorder quantities?
Do you already have specs for the 400 pistons?

Dale
mraxlx@gmail.com

I'm not ashamed of it... my concern was for the Triples community... where does your interest lie?
I don't need or want any 400 pistons for myself but I would like to know that they are available. I was willing to shell out cash (at a reasonable price) to make them available to others.

Should I also post the email you sent a week after my inquiry?

You are an a$$hole in my book and that violates the rules of this board but so be it!

Here is a link to the prior discussion for anyone who might be interested.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2122&hilit=wossner+400

I'm sorry that my post showing the availability of Wossner pistons has turned into this and it is out of character for me to carry on this way.... last post on the issue!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 am 

Wossner Pistons wrote:
motohorseman wrote:
Wossner Pistons wrote:
motohorseman wrote:
Wossner Pistons wrote:
Dale,

Steve,

I expected a company such as Wossner to of hired a professional.....

You make them look bad with your actions.

Steve,

That is fine, they don't need to save screen shots as I am not going to remove my postings nor edit them. If customers want the pistons great however we are not going to twist anyone's arm to order/pay for parts. Steve you can deflect all you want however look at what you said was bad to do and then you did it.

Wossner companies work very hard to supply a premium part to distributors and end users at a lower price than other similar companies, in doing so we must make sure to support our customers and not simply copy another persons design(s). When Wossner sends us pistons for an engine we let customers know about it and make sure to stand behind the product with technical assistance, some sponsorships and are heavily invested in the future of our many companies. As I said nobody wins the fight on the internet. Me personally, I would rather settle some matters the old fashioned way..simply agree to disagree and toss one back when it's all said and done.

John

I had no dog in this fight, my only issue is the lack of professionalism by the representative of a supplier.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 am 

Here is the contact link for Wossner

http://www.woessner-kolben.de/en/contact.html

I do have a contact name directly within Wiseco if anyone is interested. He has had custom pistons made for others I know, they do good work and he has always treated others with respect.

Plus, they are based in the USA, if that matters to anyone.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Steve on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next