Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:13 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oHOVajAbDA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:28 am 

H2 only - rabbits, lots of them,(at Dawn, on the Hay plain - the Aussies will know). Couple of crows, (same). Emu, Not exactly "over", more like through it!! Oh, Also a '68 Triumph Bonneville, (head on, bit lucky there! :shock: ). H1 - a dog, and a Bultaco Metralla!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:02 am 

Bunnies, Possums, Galah's, Cats, Snakes, Trees, Cars and a few Fires (at parties) probably a lot more I've forgotten :lol: Managed to miss a lot of Roo's though.
Once the guy in front hit a Cockatoo, I rode through the mist that was left, had to stop at the next service station to wash the blood and guts off....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:24 am 

Oh yeah - ran over a H2 front guard once when it fell off at high speed. Took a couple of minutes to work that one out! :?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 am 

84 in the socal desert at night going 60 had a rabbit run out heading for the middle of the bike change course and run into the front wheel.
it shook pretty hard but stayed up but it made a mess on the front of the motor and bottom of the tank

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:53 am 

A dog's nose. :lol: This dog used to have a BAD habit of running out chasing, barking, zig zagging in front of me, then he started trying to bite at my front tire when I'd slow down trying to avoid him. One day when I was riding the RT1, I slowed down and he tried biting at my front tire again. Well he got him a good hold, too bad the bike was still moving and his teeth got caught up in the tread. Around he went until his nose hit the ground and it acted like a sliding wheel chock against my tire and the gravel. :mrgreen: He never did chase me after that. I warned the owner several times, oh well. :roll:

71 Yammi RT1B
83 HD Sportster
03 Yammi R1
06 Kaw 750 Vulcan (wife’s bike)
12 Yammi vstar 250 (wife’s bike)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:51 am 

usernameandpassword wrote:
A dog's nose. :lol: This dog used to have a BAD habit of running out chasing, barking, zig zagging in front of me, then he started trying to bite at my front tire when I'd slow down trying to avoid him. One day when I was riding the RT1, I slowed down and he tried biting at my front tire again. Well he got him a good hold, too bad the bike was still moving and his teeth got caught up in the tread. Around he went until his nose hit the ground and it acted like a sliding wheel chock against my tire and the gravel. :mrgreen: He never did chase me after that. I warned the owner several times, oh well. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

back in 98 ,essex UK, going to work on back roads on a F650 beemer, i t-boned a doe at about 45mph,messed it up pretty bad ,called the old bill who sent a vet that put it down.

73 KAWASAKI H1 (Sold).
82 YAMAHA RD350LC
2000 KAWI KDX200H
2001 Triumph TT600

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 pm 

Image I dont remember hitting this guy,So I think he was pretty messed up B4 I came along.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 am 
Site Admin

Stories are bad enough, pics aren't really necessary.......... :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:16 am 

Thank you, John, appreciate that!!! ( It was kind of funny!)