Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:05 pm 

23rd Annual 2 Stroke Meet Official dates: Check in on Sunday 5/15/22. Check out on Sunday 5/22/22

Unless something prevents me from doing so, Room holder opportunity will be posted, most likely Saturday, 1/29/22

Headquarters is as usual at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort (DGMR). There are a few rules to be as fair as possible and most importantly, for our group to remain in good standing with DGMR.

If you intend to be a room holder (person responsible for paying for the room) PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

There are 14 rooms available: 12 standard size rooms & 2 large apartment rooms.

The rooms are currently reserved in my name. This is done so we can get all the rooms booked as a group this far in advance. The rooms will be put in your name, on your credit card, at a time specified by DGMR. I will notify those people (room holders) when to call the resort and have their room placed on their credit card. NOTE: Room holders should be prepared to have their cards charged immediately when I give you the word to contact DGMR. Room holders will need to work out collecting money from your roommates without complicating the process for the DGMR staff. Once you've spoken for a room, you are the sole person responsible to DGMR for paying for that room in full.

As agreed upon by the group, a board member can only post for one room. You can’t post one room for yourself and then post again for somebody else. I will only take your first post when finalizing the list of room holders.

Don’t be discouraged if your post to obtain a room is number 15-17. There are usually several cancellations prior to changing the rooms over to your name. Remaining names in the post will be the official waiting list.

In order to stay in good standing with DGMR, room holders should commit to a minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights.

At the request of DGMR, no fireworks, TNT, atomic bombs, nuclear missiles or any type of pyrotechnics are allowed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:17 pm 

Thank you, Jeff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:42 pm 

Thanks Jeff!!!

Stay in it when it comes on the pipe, no need to be scared...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:30 pm 

Thanks Jeff, your the Man!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:26 pm 

Just a reminder. Saturday 1/29/22 is when the room reservations commence.