Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 pm 

I am sure we are all searching for parts and never had much luck for that final piece to complete your project. Ok...I lied, may more than just 1 part.

I'd like to hear who is desperately searching for what and willing to do some unthinkable thing to get it.

kiddin' aside, for me, I've been literally trying to hunt down a '73 S1A "ORANGE" NOS Fuel Tank or a very good original tank for 10 years but no luck. When I first got back into collecting triples and the S1 was not even on my mind. However, over the years, I've changed and now I really envy the little 250's as well. I'd post a picture of my S1 here if you guys want to see it. I also have a '69 H1 that is missing just 1 final part but let that be another story at another time.

Would like to hear similar stories from you guys.

BTW, the 790-mile H2C project is 97% done...will post some pics soon as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 am 

Been looking for an H2 seat in very good cond for at least a year.

Repops are $500 but really dont want to go that route and my current seat has only minor damage so dont want to put an aftermarket cover on it...yet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:40 am 

I have been looking for an NOS LH side battery side cover in Candy Green for a 1973 H1 D.I have everything else. One day I hope to find it ?