Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:18 pm 

Tony Nicosia / Z1 Parts Taper Head TNT/ Denco H2 street pipes !!
This has been a long process with my original H2 TNT taper head street pipes gone for almost 3 years to get these pipes reproduced !!
I have to give Tony Nicosia major credit and thanks for doing all that he did to make this happen as I know he worked really hard and spent countless hours to get this done !! Also a very special thanks to Z1 parts for taking on this project,without Z1 parts I am not sure these pipes would have ever been reproduced !!! I know this has not been a easy process to reproduce these pipes but it is really special to finally have new TNT Taper Head H2 street pipes available for sale !!! When I looked for 10 years for my original set I was so happy to have them and I still think they are the coolest set of vintage pipes ever made for a Kawasaki H2 !! Special thanks to Z1 parts for sending me a set and I can say after unboxing them,they look great, the chrome looks great, the pipes look as good as the originals, they are spot on to the orginals and it just put a really big smile on my face while unboxing them to think that we can now have a set of these pipes new !!! With these pipes and Jim's Denco reproduction pipes I can say at least for me the days of fooling with dinged up used sets of Denco/TNT pipes are over !! The Tony N. / Z1 parts TNT pipes came really well packed (I was impressed ),came with springs, manifolds and 3 of Tony's vintage TNT decals !!! I took some pictures as I unboxed them, but have not touched them except for unboxing the pipes as I got home late tonight !!! Tomorrow they get fitted to my Black Reeded 75H2 !!! More pictures and and fitting reports to come !!! Once again Thanks Tony and Z1 parts and I appreciate all your hard work to get these pipes reproduced !!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:59 pm 

:o Beautiful pipes! Thanks for the pictures Barry! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 pm 

I have a set of the black TNT pipes on the way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 am 

I'm glad to hear things worked out. I had heard a rumor at the Gap that their were problems with Z1 parts related to this project. Based on your review and Tony's comment on your FB post, it's sounds like everything is Ok. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:53 am 

Chris wrote:
I'm glad to hear things worked out. I had heard a rumor at the Gap that their were problems with Z1 parts related to this project. Based on your review and Tony's comment on your FB post, it's sounds like everything is Ok. :thumbup:

rumor was about weak chrome on them.