Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:03 pm 

R.B. wrote:
chainsaw wrote:
Ja-Moo wrote:
Actually it's the 3rd that was the best, and here she is......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZi-33 ... e=youtu.be

Dear Jesus, who the heck tunes RBs bikes? That's not too awe inspiring for anyone wanting to buy a bike from him !! LOLOL

That was the first time in 25 Years that the bike had been fired up . . . . and we didn't even clean the carbs . . . . . Yet :?

LOLOL / awesome RB!! Looks like a good time had. Happy Bday you old dried up English crumpet!! :-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:28 pm 

Oh my God.......Kevin Rindler (they guy that found the Cherry Bomb Gas Tank go-kart) and I just watched the video........Holy Crap that thing is fast........It looked fast sitting still actually..........you guys are certified INSANE :!:

I had not seen this post till now......wish I could have gone, had to get school open........sure looks like a good time !

Very Happy to see that thing running......good job

The story Kevin heard was a guy over in Indiana used to race it on a local sprint kart track back in the 80's

THX Phil Mosher in Dayton :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:21 pm 

BBP wrote:

Very Happy to see that thing running......good job

The story Kevin heard was a guy over in Indiana used to race it on a local sprint kart track back in the 80's

You only had to look at the lack of tread on the rear tyres to know that someone ran the cr@p out of the cart . . . . I will NOT be beaten next year! :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12