Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 pm 

Just came across this on craigslist, in case anyone in that area might be interested.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/mcy/4390287906.html

ImageImage

I am looking to start a two stroke road bike club, liquid cooled or air cooled...if it smokes and can be registered on the road, you are in!!! Just looking to get a good group together to go on rides and swap stories. There are currently about 7 of us that hang out. These bikes include 2 RZ350's, 2 Daytona Specials, a RD350, GT380 and a H2 750. I started getting this group together a while back but lost the contacts, please message me back and lets go smoke out the town! Hope to hear from you guys.
Also anyone with an old two stroke laying in the corner of the garage they want gone please let me know, always interested in a new project!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 pm 

What a great idea! I wonder if I could get something like that going here. (I'm tired of being the only one the Cops chase).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 pm 

I may be in the area soon Barry.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:36 pm 

BarryB wrote:
What a great idea! I wonder if I could get something like that going here. (I'm tired of being the only one the Cops chase).

Can I be in your club Barry? It only takes 27 hours of nonstop riding from Florida to get there. (Done it twice)… But I would have to park out back, since I don't have a smoker now…

Allen…. You met the nicest people on a 75 Honda :oops:

PS… I ride for food !!