Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:53 am 

So the GF and I take a day trip up to Lynchburg Tn, a big-time hang out for HD types. The old town square is always covered in HD's and bad-arse wannabe's. We walked a block off the square to a place we'd never bothered to go, Lynchburg Choppers.

The place is a typical HD botique, leather everything, a place for women to shop. But I did see a few fiddy bikes up in the loft; caught my eye as one of them had a TZ style paint job. I asked one of the guys there, who turned out to be one of the owners, about the fiiddys.

I end up in the shop area checking out his 6 or 8 2-strokes !!! I can't even remember what he had except for a frame in which he was looking for an RD motor to install and a couple dirt bikes. Check them out if you get near Lynchburg Tn.

Go figure......I'd love to get about 50 2-strokes to invade that town square. A mere 200 miles from the Gap... :problem:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 pm 

Sounds like a good LONG day ride! Start early after a good Gap breakfast and some planning bet there would be some great roads and food along the way?

Hopefully you were talking about the Lynchburg, TN where Jack Daniel's distillery is?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:39 am 

gyrocfi wrote:
Sounds like a good LONG day ride! Start early after a good Gap breakfast and some planning bet there would be some great roads and food along the way?

Hopefully you were talking about the Lynchburg, TN where Jack Daniel's distillery is?

The same........(Hic !)