Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:02 pm 

Just trying to get an idea of how many are coming? I need to cut the field and do some prep when we get back from Mid Ohio . . . Also wondering if we will need a Porta Potty this year (August 10th - 14th)
Traverse City, Michigan!
Pleas note "kids" under the age of 15 by prior arrangement only please

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

I'm looking into it seriously...... :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:46 pm 

I'm in! :e12

http://kawatriple.com/wtf/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:12 pm 

New guys welcome???? :D
Ive been thinking seriously about it............

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:38 pm 

Count me in!! :P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:05 pm 

New guys are always welcome! . . . . and you are only around the corner of the lake ! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:29 am 

Well then lord willing and the river don't rise I will be there…..May bring my brother in law to share the drive and see the sites, not necessarily a triple guy but he does love old machines.

Is there room to park a extended cab truck with a 14' box trailer?? Plan on camping in the trailer if thats acceptable.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:01 am 

demus wrote:

Is there room to park a extended cab truck with a 14' box trailer?? Plan on camping in the trailer if thats acceptable.

The more the merrier, and yes, we can accommodate your vehicle, apparently there are several "campers" coming :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:11 pm 

R.B. wrote:
demus wrote:

The more the merrier, and yes, we can accommodate your vehicle, apparently there are several "campers" coming :thumbup:

Any advice on if its better to drive south through Chicago to get there, or would I be better off going north through Mackinaw City??

Don't know how much tolls and traffic and construction will slow us down pulling a trailer through Illinois and indiana…

Basically leaving from Milwaukee late Thursday, probably arrive Friday morning, think we will eventually need to find a place to sleep Thursday night depending on when we can leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:34 am 

demus wrote:
R.B. wrote:
demus wrote:

Any advice on if its better to drive south through Chicago to get there, or would I be better off going north through Mackinaw City??

Don't know how much tolls and traffic and construction will slow us down pulling a trailer through Illinois and indiana…

Basically leaving from Milwaukee late Thursday, probably arrive Friday morning, think we will eventually need to find a place to sleep Thursday night depending on when we can leave.

The Chicago route is shorter, I would recommend that you get or borrow an I pass for tolls which is cheaper and much faster. Any time through downtown is a pain but late eve or early am is better from a traffic standpoint. Just my 2c