Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:43 pm 

jack750 wrote:
What are you going to do about the original Denco air filters ? K&N still makes them but there longer .....you have to special order them 3/4 of an inch shorter at an extra cost I have the number ......I ordered a set before I realized they were to long !

I have an original set, but I'm not using those big ugly things.... I couldn't bring myself to cutting the side covers to fit them, so the bike will get nice soft flexible UNI-Filters.

Guess how much I've worked on this thing in the last 6 months?

Answer: Nadda

The only thing I've done is rotated the tires a few times so they don't get flat spots and/or marks from the wheel chock.. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 pm 

Aahhhhhhhh........it's not a real CR 90 then ....lol ......it looks real nice but me I'd go the whole way Denco filters and all ! Nice work ! I'm doing a Tony Nicosia Super Cobra 138 as we speak ... Tony finished my motor about 6months ago...I've got a 75 H2 I'll do in red with his new pipes that are coming out through Z1parts sorta a street strip bike he had new stickers for each side of the cyclinder head made !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:34 am 

jack750 wrote:
Aahhhhhhhh........it's not a real CR 90 then ....lol ......it looks real nice but me I'd go the whole way Denco filters and all ! Nice work ! I'm doing a Tony Nicosia Super Cobra 138 as we speak ... Tony finished my motor about 6months ago...I've got a 75 H2 I'll do in red with his new pipes that are coming out through Z1parts sorta a street strip bike he had new stickers for each side of the cyclinder head made !

Where are the pictures? :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10