Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:20 pm 

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
I'll get there, it's a long road, but I will be back on 2 wheels, my motorbike, my awesome mountain bike, and my carbon road bike!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

WOW, didn't realize this was recent. :o heal well.........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:51 pm 

Ja-Moo wrote:
WOW, didn't realize this was recent. :o heal well.........

Thanks.
Yeah, it was an 'interesting' Fourth of July' - at least it was at the end of my 4,200+ miles trip!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 am 

I wish the OP the fastest of recoveries, that is not an easy thing to recover from.

John, I DIDN'T start it, Cody has done this whenever I have posted for the entire time this web site has existed, and it is WAY, WAY old now. I know hou and Cody are pals, ane you favor him over me, but, an attack is an attach, and I only stated the truth, not an attack, as his posta are also open to review by all here.

So, do what you usually do, John, when I get attacked, ban me, that seems to be the only thing you really enjoy doing. I don't see you reacting in any way to Cody for the defamation to me that he posted.

And, yes, John, it IS time to end it, Cody.

Now, as there was no answer to the questions,

Bonneville

Why? Because this type front end is extremely stable in a straight line, but very, very unstable in turns, because of the way it adversely handles the front wheel to the steering head geometry changes in turns. Bonneville and other straight line courses, El Mirage, Black Rock Desert, don't have turns, they are straight line courses, and this front end type excels at those venues.

Simple as that, and not many people, including frame makers know that info.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Dave, just stop. I have (again) read through both threads, and you have not only been aggressive against Cody, and myself, but even other posters on the threads.

From day one on any of the boards, (over a decade ago) you have been obstinate, and your way was the only way. So of course you have antagonized many members from many boards over the years. As far as I know, this is the only triples board you have not been banned from permanently, and you have already had 2 short term bans here. So, no, no one but you is the problem. We have been more than fair to you, so don't give me crap about enjoying banning you, We could have easily been done with you years ago.

So this is it, stop being antagonistic, or you are gone.............

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:07 pm 

Quiet guys we need all of you and I like reading all of you 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:02 pm 

Ja-Moo wrote:
Dave, just stop. I have (again) read through both threads, and you have not only been aggressive against Cody, and myself, but even other posters on the threads.

From day one on any of the boards, (over a decade ago) you have been obstinate, and your way was the only way. So of course you have antagonized many members from many boards over the years. As far as I know, this is the only triples board you have not been banned from permanently, and you have already had 2 short term bans here. So, no, no one but you is the problem. We have been more than fair to you, so don't give me crap about enjoying banning you, We could have easily been done with you years ago.

So this is it, stop being antagonistic, or you are gone.............

thats choice coming from you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 am 

This was caused by that front end wasn't it? And you weren't even riding it! That's how bad they are. :wtf:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:12 am 

captainpooby wrote:
This was caused by that front end wasn't it? And you weren't even riding it! That's how bad they are. :wtf:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

An 'anticipation crash'..!!..

:e11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:56 am 

Quote:
thats choice coming from you

That's not fair, John is more "smart ass" than "antagonistic"..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next