Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:13 am 

I just hope it doesn't cost me to much $$$ :shock: But it is what has to happen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:21 pm 

Well I,m back at it trying to put this thing together thought Id post a couple pics, I know the pics suck, I will try to figure this photo thing out soon, I need to put some effort into it. I will try to put up some more pics soon. Im not much of a picture guy or on-line guy so this is all new to me.
I looked at the exhaust for while then took the silencer off, looked inside found where it connected to the stinger. I did some research on how 2 stroke exhaust work, thought about it awhile and realized I know nothing about how it works or would affect the exhaust, so I proceeded to cut the silencer down from 11" to 6" which will allow the swing-arm to clear. I have no idea if the silencer acts to lengthen the stinger or not. I only cut down the silencer nothing else, hoping it will only affect db's not performance , at least too much anyway.
Also had the the oil lines rebuilt (Thanks Tom) and have e-mailed John about a reed kit, hoping to send the cylinders and heads to him very soon.
Im also trying to mount some different rear sets, it came with dunstalls on it but the rear master cylinder for the brake is mounted where the oil tank goes and I have some gsxr rearsets with the m.c. on the rear sets so I can run the oil tank in the original location.
I cant figure out how to flip these photos.............. I need to figure this out!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.