Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:35 pm 

Hello again guys-

Can someone tell me what are my options are for a exhaust system available for my H1b 500? I tried google but most of the info that came up was all for the h2 750. Figured you guys would be faster and easier source for info.

Thanks once again! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:58 pm 

Fabreezai wrote:
Can someone tell me what are my options are for a exhaust system available for my H1b 500? I tried google but most of the info that came up was all for the h2 750. Figured you guys would be faster and easier source for info.

This is late, but any exhaust whether OEM or expansion chambers for the 69-72 will fit/work on the 72. Chambers, you can keep an eye out for old pipes from makers like those listed here http://3cyl.com/mraxl/partid/chambers/chamberid.htm, but note that the rear of these chambers may require an extra flate plate "extension" mount to fit the slightly different mounting length out back - not a big deal. Good luck. :thumbup: