Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm 

its been a long time fellas i hope everyone old and new is well relatively speaking. It seems thats how it goes with bikes and bodies especially vintage.
The title sums up where my bike is headed. To make a long story short ive been buying, hoarding, polishing and fixing parts not seems for the last 5-6 years or lifetimes with the goal being of getting my H2 where i wanted it. Plans get hurried, jumbled rushed and put aside in the life but half a decade on i finally have the parts in place, the last work i waited on was finishing drilling out the cases for rubber mounting....thats DONE.
Funny story, i drilled one of the cases about a year ago on my drill press. Took me HOUIRS....underpowered yada yada. Finally crossed paths with a guy i trust he had them done same day i gave them to him. Took him 2 mins he said!! So much for being stubborn and doing them myself. Anyway......onward.

Im only a Chiropractor tinkerer as my friend down at the local HD shop called me. I guess that is the case but here is what this tinkerer has ready to build.

Any tips as i remember how to upload pics from a Mac? Thanks RB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:11 am 
Site Admin

About time!...LOL, It had to be more than a few years ago I did your motor, You aren't even in my address book. :wtf: