Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:49 am 

Hi to everyone,

I just bought a 73 H1 and have pulled the engine out this weekend. The bikes and American import with 12,000 miles on the clock. The engine doesnt appear to have been messed with too much and its still on the original bore. My intention is to fully rebuild. Does anyone know of a good reliable crankshaft rebuilder in Australia? I'm in Brisbane but happy to send it interstate if have too !!

Thanks for looking

Gordo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 am 

Neville Lush in South Australia is good with anything Triples, did my H2 crank. Gets things right. I'll try and find an E-mail addy, he just changed it lately.... Try www.nevillelushracing.com to start with.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 pm 

Hi Rod,

Thanks for the reply mate. I went thru some old threads after I had posted my question and yeah Neville Lush seems to be the man. There was a guy in FNQ who did my s3 crank some years ago but I think he has stopped due to ill health. The only other one I could think of is Serco here in Brisbane but I get the feeling they dont do cranks for triple anymore as well