Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 am 

Very Nice H2. Congratulations :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:23 am 

HH.2 wrote:

As Brown H2B owner was sure you will like it Jean-Louis 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:25 am 

HH.2 wrote:

Thanks. Can you post a pic of yours?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm 

Stev-o wrote:

Imagef

Imagev

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 pm 

HH.2 wrote:
Stev-o wrote:

Imagef

Imagev

Looks fantastic! Your brake pedal looks to be custom?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:12 am 

Dunstall rearset for H2 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:58 pm 

Your Bike looks GREAT Steve-O............very nice job.........I spent the last 4 years redoing mine in various forms and upgrades.........It's a lot of searching, finding, buying, receiving, installing, studying........let alone all the little scraping and cleaning............but you know your bike well now............and it will be super reliable

THX Phil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:54 pm 

It is a very nice motorbike, that is for sure, a credit to your care, love and abilities in making it one great bike, sir. And, it is a full-on rider!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:32 pm 

BBP wrote:
Your Bike looks GREAT Steve-O............very nice job.........I spent the last 4 years redoing mine in various forms and upgrades.........It's a lot of searching, finding, buying, receiving, installing, studying........let alone all the little scraping and cleaning............but you know your bike well now............and it will be super reliable

THX Phil

H2RTuner wrote:
It is a very nice motorbike, that is for sure, a credit to your care, love and abilities in making it one great bike, sir. And, it is a full-on rider!

Thanks Guys. Yes, it was quite a learning experience, frustrating at times, but dont regret one minute of it.

It was truly a labor of love... and now I love riding it! I have nearly 300 test miles on it, still trying to keep it below 5500 RPM. I did foul a plug for some reason last week, I popped in 3 fresh ones and running great again...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:47 pm 

Rolled the Kawasakis out of the garage last Friday, and decided on taking the Z1 for a ride. Started right up, ran well and had a good ride.

So, today it was time for the H2. It's been nearly four years since I restored this bike and it's been a joy to ride ever since. It has been a few months since I rode it, the battery was low but I thought I'll give it a try starting it and I was pleasantly surprised when it did start after 10 or so kicks! [I was planning on charging the battery beforehand]
So started up and sounded great, as ever. Checked oil and fuel, was a little low on gas so after I geared up, proceeded to ride to the local gas station, about a mile from the house. Bike was running fine and when I was approaching the driveway to the station the motor died, I thought WTF? Out of gas?? Luckily, I was able to coast to a safe place and thinking I was out of gas, proceeded to shift into neutral but the light was not coming on...WTF? Pushed it 100 feet or so by the gas pump and pulled the side cover thinking that I may have blown a fuse. Thinking ahead years ago, I did have a tool kit in the tail and pulled the left cover and somehow noticed the battery terminal bolt was loose. Tightened that up, had a neutral light now, kicked it over and started right up.

Has that ever happened to you??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next